Declaring and Changing Majors

Students must declare their major programs of study upon matriculation at Clayton State University. Major declarations must be filed with ther Registrar by paper form or by online process via the DUCK using the SWAN portal. Students must meet with their advisors before changing majors to discuss any coursework requirements.