Grade Requirements for Specific Courses

The student must have a grade of C or better (or K) in ENGL 1101 English Composition I and ENGL 1102 English Composition II in order to graduate. In addition, the student must also meet any minimum grade requirements for the student's major including grade requirements embedded in prerequisites. Upper-level courses (3000 and 4000 level courses) require grades of C or higher unless specifically indicated in the requirements of individual degree programs.