A graduate student in good academic standing at another college or university may apply for admission and enrollment as a transient student at Clayton State University. Transient status is usually limited to one term at a time, and enrollment is subject to the following requirements and conditions:
- An applicant must complete an application for admission and furnish documentation from the Registrar of the college or university last attended that includes the following:
- a recommendation for transient admission to Clayton State University,
- a statement that the student is eligible to return, and
- a list of recommended courses to be taken at Clayton State University.
- Transient enrollment is on a space-available basis, and some courses may be closed to transient students at some stages of the registration process.
- Transients must meet Clayton State prerequisite/co-requisite and major restriction requirements for individual courses even if the sending institution has authorized the course.