College Transcripts

One (1) official transcript from each college and university attended must be submitted to the Graduate Enrollment Services.  Transcripts are considered official when they are sent directly or electronically from a college or university Graduate Enrollment Services and contain an official seal and/or signature.  Applicants who have previously attended Clayton State University are required to submit the transcripts from any additional institution that they have attended.