Changing Semester of Application

Applicants who do not complete their application files by the appropriate application completion deadline may request that their applications be considered for the following admission cycle. Such requests must be made in writing to the Graduate Enrollment Services. Students can only request to change the date of entry once without having to submit a new application form and application fee.