Immunization Requirements for Students
Vaccines Required by Clayton State University
- 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) or Proof of Immunity (not required if born before 1957)
- Dated proof of Chicken Pox disease or 2 Varicella (not required if born in the U.S. before 1980)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap) within the last 10 (ten) years or tetanus (Td) booster if greater than ten years since Tdap
- Students 18 years old or younger are required to complete the Hepatitis B series (3 vaccines)
- Students applying for campus housing must show proof of meningococcal conjugate (MCV4) vaccine or sign statement of information about disease.
Laboratory Testing for Immunization
Blood titers can be drawn to show immunity for Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella and Hepatitis B for a fee (see below).
Certificates of Immunization
A licensed healthcare provider must complete the form; Office Stamp, Name, Date, and Signature are required. Other forms of health records will be accepted from healthcare providers if all information is documented clearly and in English. Documentation may be mailed, faxed, delivered to University Health Services, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documentation may also be entered in the patient portal via www.clayton.edu/uhs if the student has already been issued a university login.