REPP - Regents' Engineering Pathways Program
The REPP program is a formal transfer program, in which a student, after successfully completing a two-year program of study at CSU, transfers to Georgia Tech, Georgia Southern, Kennesaw, University of Georgia or Mercer to complete an engineering degree.
Requirements for Admission to the REPP
- A combined SAT of 1090 (with a minimum of 560 SAT-M and 440 SAT-V) AND
- A high school GPA of at least 3.0 OR
- Have been admitted to an engineering program at Georgia Tech
Students who do not meet initial admission criteria may qualify for the REPP after the end of their freshman year by
- Completing CHEM 1211 Principles of Chemistry I, PHYS 2211 Principles of Physics I, MATH 1501 Calculus I and MATH 2502 Calculus II with grades of B or higher and
- Attaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
To transfer to an engineering school under the REPP, students must:
- Complete the REPP requirements
- Meet the specified minimum cumulative GPA. GPA requirements vary by school. For Georgia Tech, a 3.3 cumulative GPA is required.
- Meet the specified minimum Math/Science GPA. GPA requirements vary by school. For Georgia Tech, a 3.3 cumulative GPA is required.
- Obtain the recommendation of the REPP Coordinator
- Be enrolled at CSU for at least two semesters immediately preceding matriculation to the engineering school (e.g., either Fall/Spring or Spring/Summer to start in the Fall).
|English Composition Requirements|
|ENGL 1101||English Composition I||3|
|ENGL 1102||English Composition II||3|
|MATH 1501||Calculus I||3|
|MATH 2140||Introductory Linear Algebra||3|
|MATH 2502||Calculus II||3|
|MATH 2503||Calculus III||4|
|MATH 3303||Differential Equations||3|
|Principles of Physics I|
and Principles of Physics Lab I
|Principles of Physics II|
and Principles of Physics Lab II
|Principles of Chemistry I|
and Principles of Chemistry Lab I
|Choose one from the following: 1||4|
|Principles of Chemistry II|
and Principles of Chemistry Lab II
|Principles of Biology I|
and Principles of Biology Lab I
|Computer Science Requirement|
|Choose one from the following, depending on intended engineering major:||3|
|Computer Science I (Electrical, Computer, and Industrial Engineering)|
|Computing for Engineers (All Other Engineering Majors)|
|CRIT 1101||Critical Thinking||3|
|COMM 1001||Presentational Speaking||1|
|Total Credit Hours||48|
Your science choice will depend upon the area of engineering you wish to pursue. Check with your advisor for the appropriate course.