Location: Spivey Hall
Clayton State University’s Spivey Hall has been in existence since 1991. An elegant, intimate recital hall with 392 seats, Spivey Hall has won interna¬tional acclaim for its superb acoustics and the artistic excellence of its annual concert series featuring outstanding international classical, jazz and world-music artists. Equally important are its music education programs, serving some 18,000 students from 18 metro-Atlanta counties each year. Because of its high-quality programming, Spivey Hall draws audiences from throughout Georgia and the Southeast, serving more than 35,000 people annually. Performances by Spivey Hall musicians are frequently heard on nationally-broadcast public-radio programs reaching 1.2 million people in 250 markets across North America. Spivey Hall also supports Clayton State University’s growing Department of Visual and Performing Arts program and serves as a valuable performance venue for numerous regional music ensembles.
- Group tours available by appointment
- Clayton State students never pay more than $10 – based on availability
- Guests (over the age of 12) attending with CSU students are also $10 – based on availability
- While enrolled in music appreciation at CSU, concerts are free with an advanced reservation1
- Music majors attend all concerts free with an advance reservation1
- CSU students may attend, free of charge, Spivey Hall’s wide variety of Young People’s Concerts offered during the week
Free tickets must be picked up at least 15 minutes prior to concert start time.
Box Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm